Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 3

office patent animal heeled ankle boots
Hello, how are we all this evening? Good news on the shoe front, these boots are back in stock. Remember they were available for pre-order but disappeared the next day? Well they are selling fast, but currently in stock in all sizes, so hop on it. You can find my high street outfit here and high end look here. Now for my plus size.
Firstly, the boots are Office animal heels £90 and I'm loving the patterned but transparent heel. I also love this long-line shirt by Simply Be. Look at that gorgeous pleating detail to the dipped hem at the back and those awesome bright colours. I'd whack something sleek and simple on the bottom; leggings, skinny trousers or jeans like these. I finished with this patched shoulder bag. What do you think, which has been your favourite of these three?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 3

Worn with:  Floral dip hem blouse, black ripped skinny jeans and patch cross body bag.    

2 comments :

  1. I don't really like animal print but I have to say the animal-print perspex heel is pretty cool!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah as far as animal prints go, it's rather subtle!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.