Sunday 18 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 2

office patent animal heel boots
Hello, hope you're enjoying your Sunday. I've got my high end outfit for you today. I was indeed too shattered after Friday to post my plus-size look, so that'll come next week.
The boots are Office animal print heels £90. Though I couldn't find them online today and after clicking the link from my previous post, it appears they are sold out. I'm not sure if they just added a small number for pre-order or if they genuinely are out of stock (doubt it, in all sizes, so quickly).  So I've added that previous link and you can keep checking (they were due early next month) and be ahead of the game when they do properly come out. Typical, after me preparing these sets, grrr! Anyway, my high street look involved slim-line trousers and a mix of textures, so this time I opted for a printed dress. This one has a mock-wrap skirt with soft, asymmetrical hem. I'd wear tights with it (these) but they cramped my set! I added this sequined collar to brighten and add a bit of interest really. I finished with this little clasp bag. It's a little bit different to my usual, but I quite like it all. What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Animal Boot 2
Worn with: Silk print dress, sequin collar and frame handbag.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.