Monday 20 August 2012

Day 702 - It's Like I've Been Awakened

Shoes: Beige pom pom 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

I was quite impressed with myself yesterday as I had tonnes of eBay auctions to see to throughout the day and night.  I sold quite a bit, managed to parcel up 5 packages that had been paid, have a shower, get ready and go out on my walk, plus do a Pink Haired Princess post.  It's not like me to get through quite so much in one day!  I almost finished editing these photos too, but didn't have time to write the post, so here it is.  I've been feeling 'fat' this past week and actually the scales and my clothes are in agreement rather than me just being picky.  With that I should probably be opting for wearing the more flattering dresses in my wardrobe, so it was a bad choice on this one yesterday.  I say that because, I really hate the top part, it has a weird tie at the back of the neck and sloping, almost kimono like sleeves which would make a supermodel look huge!  I do love the print, the comfort and ease of wear and the skirt part isn't too bad.  So today I figure I have to wear something that makes me feel good, like my pom-pom shoes did yesterday.  Can pom-poms ever fail in making you happy?

Wearing: Birdcage maxi dress Ruby Rocks, London scarf River Island, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.