Sunday 5 August 2012

Day 695 - Why Does Love Always Feel Like A Battlefield?

Shoes: Black and white stripe 'Greta' platforms Charlotte Olympia 

So here's my other outfit from last week and unfortunately I've been holed up indoors ever since.  We have one more box to go and the shed is empty (thank goodness).  I've had to part with many loved items that have either not held up well, being contained in the shed or that I just can't keep because we don't have room.  I should really be on one of those hoarder programmes on TV!  The local charity shops and recycling centres I don't think will have ever seen this volume of goods, it's been constant trips to both!  We have even had to start going to another recycling point, as we filled one skip with (just some of) my old magazines, it's never been emptied for days and will overflow if we add more, oops!

Wearing: Floral dress Dorothy Perkins, black leggings Primark, belt taken from another dress, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, MAC/Manish Arora eye palette.
Fit: True to size, 1 1/4" platform and 5 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Love these, easy to walk in and comfortable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.