Monday 11 June 2012

Day 667 - If You Want To Talk You Can Call

Shoes: Black and nude pleated 'Alice' shoe boot ASOS 

I was a little unsure what to wear today and this outfit just kinda happened!  I ended up changing the shiny leggings into my regular black ones before leaving the house though, because they kept falling down!  There's nothing worse than uncomfortable leggings!

Wearing:  Spotty navy dress and swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins,  leggings Primark, hair corsage gift.
Fit: 5 1/4" heel and small platform, all 3 buckles open. Definitely size up on these.
Comfort: They are high, but you feel very steady on them.

2 comments :

  1. I'd like to see the dress sans cardie, it looks lovely! I can't STAND leggings that fall down, much sympathy, I always have to hoik them up in the most undignified way on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah pet-hate. The dress is a bit of a weird fit on me around/under the bust and is sleeveless with little frills around the armholes, but the armholes gape like mad on me, hence the cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.