Saturday 30 June 2012

Day 678 - Wrote My Initials With The Crowbar

Shoes: Black and red orb seal 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood/Melissa 

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, the weather has been proper rubbish and it hasn't been worth getting dressed to go out and get soaked!  I've literally spent the last few days in my jammies!  I was suffering a bit today and needed fresh air and it did seem more promising weather-wise.  Of course by the time I got ready, it started raining!  I had to wait another 2 hours until it cleared.  Welcome to a Scottish summer : (

Wearing: Dog print dress and leggings Primark, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: True to size, adjustable slingback, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. I adore these shoes, I really do. I nearly bought a pair with the skulls and bows because I couldnt get these ones.

    However I didnt, such regrets haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, the skull pairs are pretty too, I have them in black, mint and lilac because I liked the colours that season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.