Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 673 - Her Beauty Is Like A Bunch Of Rose

Shoes: Black strappy jelly sandals Jean Paul Gaultier & Melissa 

Hello my pretties!  Time just got away from me yesterday and I seemed to have trouble narrowing down the pictures I took as these shoes just photograph so well.  I bought them in December 2010 (!) and they were sitting in their box at the bottom of a massive pile of other shoes boxes, so have been rather inaccessible for years.  At the weekend when I was tidying, I 'rescued them', so I could get some wear out of them during the nice weather.  I always thought they were a bit tight fitting and they are, but comfortably so (although they do leave horrendous strap marks!). I love that enclosed feeling, strappy shoes give you, like you're completely contained? Hard to explain!  Anyway, I can see myself wearing these a lot more now, they felt fab and you would never guess you were teetering on such a slim heel.

Wearing:  Floral dip hem dress H! by Henry Holland (Debenhams), bow cardigan New Look, 'Nikita' sunglasses Tom Ford, turquoise hair bows H&M.
Fit: Run a little small, definitely a smaller/tighter fit than Vivienne Westwood/Melissa shoes. Adjustable buckle fastening. Heel 4 1/4".
Comfort: Easy to walk in and they might feel super tight after a while, but I didn't have any issues yesterday.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.