Monday 12 December 2011

Day 541 - Lovely Lilac

Shoes: Lilac suede stud heels River Island

Hello, this outfit is from Sunday. I had every intention of going out on Saturday but ended up cleaning my window inside and out instead (stormy weather and residue from melted 'gel gems' are a bitch). I actually find cleaning very therapeutic and much prefer it to tidying. I don't do much of either these days given that after 2 minutes of it-I'm completely knackered, as was the case this weekend. My arms and legs were killing me! So this was a rather rushed but pretty outfit on Sunday. These fleece lined tights are the most opaque tights you'll ever find and I'm going in search of more, next time I'm shopping. Ignore the crazy hair, it was needing washed and I knew I would be wearing a hat, so brushed the curls out and backcombed it until I looked like Jedward's long lost sister.

Wearing: Lace print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black fleece lined tights and cardi Primark, hat gift, butterfly and bug brooches from my advent calender this year!
Fit: A little bit small fitting, 5 1/2" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Had no issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.