Friday 23 December 2011

Day 549 - Star Buy

Shoes: Green velvet 'Pout' Topshop Boutique

For somebody who said this dress was rather average looking and not really special enough to rush out and buy, I've certainly proved myself wrong by wearing it loads.  That's because it's very flattering, feels comfortable, I love the sheer-ness of it (I like fancy tights peeking through a sheer dress) and it's extremely versatile.  So far I've worn it with my Lita's and coloured or lace tights, so I chose polka dot ones this time and the polar opposite of clumpy Lita boots, these gorgeous boudoir-esque velvet peep toes.  The shoes are stunning, very festive but not so much that you can't wear them throughout the year.  I used to think they were really high, but they don't feel it now and the platform is pretty small.  I just loved the whole outfit, as I always do when I wear this dress, so I'll continue to wear it to death!  You even get a quick outdoors image of me trying to keep my dress out of the picture but failing miserably as it's blown about in the wind!

Wearing:  Star print gypsy dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, polka dot tights Primark, belt ?, bow cardigan New Look.
Fit:  True to size, almost 5" heel and just under 1" platform, adjustable buckles.
Comfort:  No issues with these, other than the straps are very difficult to buckle up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.