Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 537 - Pretty In Pink

Shoes: Pink floral and metallic bow knee high boots Irregular Choice

Freeeeezing today, so I was mega wrapped up for my wee walk. Had the big fluffy ear-muffs, the scarf, coat, gloves, everything! I really need my hair coloured now, but I'm trying to time it right for Christmas and that means showing my roots for the next week or so, which I hate. There was a lot of frost outside today, really thick, but I managed ok in these boots-I'm not exactly known for my 'sensible' soled footwear am I?

Wearing: Black floral dress Dorothy Perkins, long sleeved top (worn underneath), waterfall cardi and leggings all Primark.
Fit: True to size, mine are a size larger and a little big in the foot but good in the leg. Full length zip. Almost 4" carved perspex heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.