Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Seventy One - Long Summer

Shoes: Lemon and lilac 'Dolly Mix' wedge Kandee

I'm back and with an internet connection that lasts longer than 10 minutes! The engineer came out this morning, after we were practically internet-less all weekend. It was a nightmare trying to deal with my eBay sales over the weekend, absolute nightmare. However we now have a new router and hopefully it's an end to the connection issues we've been experiencing on and off for months now. So this outfit is from...last Friday. It was a beautiful day, although it seems to have turned colder now (heating's on). I felt I haven't really had my wear out of my jumpsuits this summer, so wanted to give this one last outing.

Wearing: Be Beau floral jumpsuit with corsage (worn on jacket) Matalan, tan belt (taken from dress) New Look, peach bolero, horse scarf and sunglasses Primark.
Fit: Small fitting, require a full size up, 5 1/4" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: I'd imagine the narrow toe would perhaps ache after a while, but no real issues with them.

2 comments :

  1. You're a very cute gal ;D

    Love the shoes, the face, and the... pants? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ChipsHH! Not often I wear trousers, but seeing as it's a jumpsuit and floral-I am willing to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.