Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Four - White Stripes

Shoes: Black and white stripe 'Greta' platforms Charlotte Olympia

This outfit was from a couple of months ago when I met up with an old friend for some drinky-poos. The dress was new and is currently one of my favourites. I bought it from the Tall range so I could wear it without leggings if I wished (a good little trick for stores that usually have ultra short hemlines), I love the contrast of monochrome stripes with colourful flowers and the shape is so very flattering. Yes, I did also get lots of admiring glances for the shoes...the waitress was actually drooling!

Wearing: Floral striped prom dress New Look, black tights and cardi, G whistle necklace Harajuku Lovers (yes it actually whistles), spike ring ASOS, frog and parrot rings Miss Selfridge.
Fit: True to size, 1 1/4" platform and 5 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Love these, easy to walk in and comfortable.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.