Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixty Six - You Can't See It

Shoes: Taupe frosted platform 'Magic Trick' Office

Sorry it's a little later than usual. I've been without internet connection every morning, all week. It's really strange, it goes completely for hours, then all of a sudden comes back and is fine. Or at least it was until today, when it came back for an hour then disappeared again. Meanwhile the new dress I was going to buy (and actually had in my basket) sold out, grrr! I'm still uploading the outfit I wore today, so here's a pair of shoes you haven't seen before...and won't again. I just bought them last week along with a couple of other pairs then had buyers remorse. I just feel I don't *need* them and no matter how much of a bargain they were (and how cool that frosted perspex platform is), I can't afford to be splashing out unless I truly love them!! Plus they are very similar to the ASOS pair I have. So they're up on eBay, will finish on Sunday if you're interested.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size (or if anything a bit large), 5 1/2" heel and just under 1" platform.
Comfort: Don't foresee any issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.