Friday 3 June 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty Seven - Birthday Girl

Shoes: Black and white Teeze 20 booties Bordello

This outfit was my birthday outfit, on the 24th. The day was a bit of a disaster to say the least and although my sister and I popped out for ice-cream sundaes, it was a last minute rush (as were these pics). I had bought these shoes a short while back and was desperate to wear them and couldn't think of a more fitting day than my b'day to debut them! This dress is the same as the previous post but in a different print. As much as I love cherry prints, it's hard to work reds with my hair, so I tried not to emphasise it too much. The jewellery was also rushed, I probably would have picked something else for my other hand to compliment that amazing horse ring.

Wearing: Black cherry prom dress Red Herring (limited edition) at Debenhams, black leggings and cardi Primark, sunglasses ASOS, horse carousel necklace Accessorize, horse ring The Jewellery Box, birdcage ring Topshop, snake/pearl ring Miss Selfridge.
Fit: You need to size up on all Bordello Teeze. These are a US8. Inside zip. 6" heel and just over 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: I find these really easy to walk in and quite comfortable. I can perhaps foresee problems at my ankle bone though as the shoe hits it in an awkward place.

3 comments :

  1. Oh they're absolutely beautiful. Perfect occasion to wear them for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! They were quite hard to find because Bordello discontinued that style and there were issues with it having the red sole!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.