Thursday 4 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Twenty Eight - Grey Area

I totally planned my outfit around wearing a certain pair of knee high boots today, then thought it was too warm outside for them and changed my mind. As it turns out, it was a lot colder than it looked and I probably should have stayed with my first choice. However, a lovely pair of ankle boots today, which are a little odd because although they are a peep toe, you can't actually see your toes! Anyway, I've worn these lots and really like them, super soft suede and in neutral grey which pretty much goes with everything.
Grey suede and patent 'Sunly' peep toe ankle boots Faith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.