Thursday 25 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Forty Five - Sugar, Sugar!

A miserable day, weather wise (again!), but I'm in good spirits, having just spent nearly £60 on two lipglosses and a cleanser at Lancome. I was absolutely in my element, covered in sparkles! Update on the boy-facebook situation, I hope he hasn't found this blog, because he sent me another reply saying he hoped he hadn't put me on the spot...do you think this is because I had logged into facebook without replying to the 2 emails he sent? I had convinced myself I was overreacting, but if he's checking when I log onto facebook??? Beautiful boots today that got many admiring glances.
Bronze and black Irregular Choice 'Sugar' boots with angular heel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.