Saturday 13 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Thirty Three - A Little Cheat

Yep, that's right, a little cheat today because I'm feeling like crap and really don't fancy digging out a pair of shoes much less going anywhere in them. I ordered these shoes yesterday and have had my eye on them for a good while. They arrived today and I'm just a little disappointed. They don't *look* that expensive, until you see the details up close, plus they are too big for me. I thought I might need a size up, but due to the conversion from US sizing, I think these are 1 1/2 or 2 sizes too big, so they are going back. A lemming killed!
Black 'Raina' rivet, peep toe, shoe-boots by L.A.M.B.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.