Wednesday 3 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Twenty Seven - Toothtastic

An earlier post today as I've just come back from the dentist, eugh! Actually it wasn't too bad, just have to go back for some little bits, no fillings, phew! It's really cold today although we seem to be the only place in Scotland without snow, so I needed to wear cosy knee high boots. These boots are a size larger than I usually take, but they were the only pair left and I had to have them. I probably need the bigger size for the leg anyway, although they are a little roomy in the foot. They feature a fabulous upturned toe and gold metallic platform insert. The dental nurse commented that I looked rather sedate for a change, until she saw the bright red soles of my boots with a little dolly image!
Black and gold platform 'Jupiter' knee high boots Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.