Thursday 31 December 2009

Day Ninety Three - Stay warm

I detest New Year. I just find it really depressing. I think I've only really enjoyed one year which I spent in Fort William with my friend and her family. They have a little cottage up that way and we went to a street party, watched fireworks which we nicknamed 'Casper sperm' (good description)and just had a really fantastic time. This year, I'm not doing anything, other than trying to avoid Jackie Bird and the terrible Scottish crap they insist on putting on TV each year. We will be having a lovely family meal tomorrow, so expect some amazing shoes! Wishing you all a Happy New Year and if you're spending Hogmanay outdoors, wrap up warm-it's freezing!
Wearing Dorothy Perkins black and cream strappy shoes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.