Sunday 27 December 2009

Day Eighty Nine - The Perfect Christmas

If you follow my blog Pink Haired Princess you'll have already seen these fabulous Christmas shoes. I was going to wear them on Christmas day but couldn't decide on an appropriate outfit to match, so ended up wearing them for our relaxing Boxing Day at home. I went all out with bows and festive looking accessories, which I'll be posting on my blog later. I hope you've been browsing the sales, there are so many fantastic bargains out there. I've decided to beat the bustle, cold and slush by sitting at home with a hot cup of tea, some chocolate and browsing online!Wearing green, sparkly Oz courts with perspex heel by Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.