Thursday 15 September 2022

Day 1257 - Shoesday Tuesday

Irregular Choice Quartz Order
Shoes: Quartz Order (camo) | Irregular Choice 

Apologies for the late post and no-show last week, I've been struggling after an optician's appointment. As it's been years, I'm not accustomed to being out of the house, so I'm absolutely exhausted. Last time, I showed you my bargain Garden Gala and today, I have another too-good-to-resist purchase from Unrulyu a while back. This was the new slimmer diamond shaped heel for AW20, which I initially bought in the form of the green Delicate Diamond. Then I got the red pair, then the rainbow Quartz Order very cheaply in the sale, but even cheaper (under £25), this camouflage version. It's not a print I'd usually opt for, but it's quite nice in the metallic finish. The heel is nowhere near as cool as the multi-coloured one on the rainbow uppers, but really for that price, I just couldn't say "no".  They have the same ruched centre front, spiked sole and pointed toe. Like my other pair, there's an elasticated gusset as well as a zip on the inside leg. 

They fit exactly the same too, true to size in my usual size 5/38. They are easy to zip up too, sometimes I struggle with boots.  These were the pair I tried on at the same time as the green Garden Gala (a size up 6/39) and actually found QO a slightly more generous fit! Very tts though, Delicate Diamond were quite roomy in comparison, these just fit fine. They are pretty uncomfortable though. There's no rubbing, your feet (insteps especially) just ache for some reason (and I say that having worn the DD before with no issues).  So that's the story of how I've ended up with 4 of these diamond heels.  I still prefer the old chunkier version (Shimmy, Diamontina etc), it just has more character for me, though they do have the same small heel tip, which I've photographed below.

Wearing:  The House tights, House Of Holland x Pretty Polly (old). 
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, no platform. Zip opening and elasticated gusset on inside leg. Slim fitting and true to size in my usual size 5/38, no issues with the zip. 
Comfort: My feet were aching even after a short wear. No rubbing though.
wearing camouflage Irregular Choice Quartz Order boots
wearing diamond heeled Irregular Choice Quartz Order
wearing metallic camouflage Irregular Choice Quartz Order boots
Irregular Choice Quartz Order diamond shaped heel ankle boots with House Of Holland house print tights
crossed legs wearing camouflage metallic ankle boots
camouflage Irregular Choice Quartz Order metallic ankle boots worn
Irregular Choice Quartz Order
spiked sole and pointed toe of Irregular Choice Quartz Order
Irregular Choice diamond shaped heel
small heel tip on end of diamond shaped heel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.