Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Sophistication (Gold)

Office Sophistication gold shoes
Remember the gorgeous burgundy courts I styled last week? Well I loved them so much, I thought I'd style the gold version too. They are Office 'Sophistication' £68 with a 4 1/2" heel and mesh detail front. I just had to put them with this Miss Selfridge top, they are perfect partners, like they were made for each other. There is a skirt in the same print but I thought that sounded a little 'easy', so instead I opted for this midnight blue one by Coast. I don't think I've ever put bronze with blue before, but the shape of the skirt was exactly what I was looking for and I think the colour combination, though unusual, works. The bag brings it all together with all of the outfit colours; blue, gold, black and white. A very cute party outfit methinks. Do you like it?
   The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Sophistication (Gold)
Worn with: Miss Selfridge floral jacquard top £39, Evaline skirt £125, Lois clutch bag £35 and Lilibeth earrings £15 all Coast.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.