Sunday 7 December 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Charlotte Olympia Octavia

Charlotte Olympia Octavia
Hola! Brrrr, it's chilly today, so dark too, like it's just about to snow, but it's not happened yet. Today I'm styling these Charlotte Olympia 'Octavia' platforms, which if you're a size 6 or 7, can luckily get for £375 at Yoox (priced £695 elsewhere). I just had to find suitable outfit for this dress, because it's so cute! I utterly adore the flamingo print and I really like the style of the dress too with the reverse coloured print details and double layer collar. I added a splash of colour with this patent mustard bag (looove shiny bags) from Moschino Cheap & Chic...oh my gosh that reminds me. I was so naughty yesterday and bought a Love Moschino clutch I'd been lusting after all season. Ok, should I admit it was actually 3 clutches? Jeez, I know, right before Christmas, but they had 40% off, so technically I got one entirely free and still saved money on the others.  There was another print I liked, but wasn't so keen on the bag shape, but I thought I'd check if it was still there today and maybe get it too, but it's gone. Oh well it wasn't meant to be.  I had my eye on the size I really liked elsewhere but it's sold out too.  Must stop this bag obsession, it's becoming worse than shoes!  Do you like this outfit today?  Tell me you've been naughty and bought something for yourself this week too?

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Charlotte Olympia Octavia
Worn with: Flamingo print dress Just Cavalli £437, Moschino Cheap & Chic daisy bag £509.70 and Wolford 'Alyssia' black tights £37.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.