Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day 1005 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Irregular Choice black Trixy unicorn shoes
Shoes: Black Trixy unicorn heels Irregular Choice 

Hello my lovelies, how are you all this week? I was in the mood for unicorns today, so busted out the gold heels.
I forgot the limited amount of daylight hours we have in Scotland during winter though and in fact yesterday it was pretty much dark all day. So the lights were on, the flash on my camera was still required and the results were the heels looking even shinier and golder (I know that's not a real word) than in real life (you can really see the difference between my original still life and the 'on the feet' photos).  Even more 'Oscar' looking I think!  Kezzie I'm fully expecting you to hate them even more than usual!  It's a pity that in order to show off the heel, you miss the cute sparkly bow on the toe or vice versa, so I've included some other shots below of that. There's only a 39 left in this colourway on the IC site that I linked to above, so here is the link for the coral version which are available at Schuh in all sizes and you can see them on my feet here.  I did return those, but I kept these beauties.  Oh and I was so excited because my replacement boots came at the weekend that I'd exchanged (told you about them last week I think) and two new pairs of glittery shoes (not IC) that I managed to sneak in yesterday, so I've added a few more weeks to Shoesday Tuesday!  What do you think of these unicorns?

Fit:  4 3/4" heel and 3/4" concealed platform.  Regular size will be a snug fit, but likely stretch with wear.  I sized up and they are a little large on me.  
Comfort:  No issues with these.Wearing Irregular Choice black Trixy unicorn shoes Wearing Irregular Choice black Trixy unicorn shoes Irregular Choice black Trixy unicorn shoes Irregular Choice black Trixy glitter bow Irregular Choice black Trixy unicorn heel close up

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.