Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Horoscope

ASOS pink Horoscope sandals
Happy Hogmanay peeps! A party inspired outfit tonight with these Sophia Webster influenced sandals.
They are ASOS Horoscope, currently reduced to £29. The monochrome stripes and pastel coloured glitter is definitely giving off a SW vibe and I like that! This dress is absolutely gorgeous, doesn't it look like genuine vintage? With a bardot style black top, candy striped organza skirt and little brooch detail all part of the dress, my styling work was almost done for me! I just added this little jewelled heart bag. What do you think, like this outfit? I hope you're doing something fun tonight, stay safe and warm and I'll see you next year!
The Shoe Girl Styles It: ASOS Horoscope
Worn with: Jolie Moi striped prom dress £36 (sale) and Love Moschino crystal heart clutch £89 (sale).

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.