Friday 4 July 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Studio TMLS Louanne (Brown)

Studio TMLS Louanne Brown
These Studio TMLS 'Louanne' peep toes are apparently 'milkshake' colour with a 4" heel. Chocolate rather than strawberry, I'm guessing! They come in a variety of finishes and colours with this particular one down to £63 (30% off). I've been trying to find a look worthy of skirt for a couple of weeks now. It's gorgeous and got so many fabulous colours in it. There's a matching top for it, but I wanted something a little different, so instead opted for this t-shirt and the bag was just made for those shoes. I seem to be picking from this brand a lot, because they come in loads of sizes and fit with almost any outfit. Do you like this look?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Studio TMLS Louanne
Worn with: Rio pug selfie t-shirt New Look £7.99, 3D flower sunglasses £18 and limited edition taffeta picnic skirt Topshop £95 and Parfois bag £27.99.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, that bag is so cute and I'm desperately on the hunt for the fabric of this skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty. When I was a teenager I worked in a fabric shop and we had raw silk exactly like this...I was always dreaming up Clueless worthy creations with it!

      Delete
  2. Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of your 'rainbow' dress/skirt you wore recently.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.