Sunday 13 July 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Daniel Mustio Metallic

Daniel Mustio metallic court shoe
Hello peeps! It's so hot here, I'm typing with a fan blowing full-blast in my face. I'm too young for hot flushes, right? Today for our luxe edition, I chose these Mustio metallic courts from Daniel Footwear £111 (sale). They've got a 4" heel and their iridescent finish means they'll change colour in the light and reflect whichever shade you happen to be wearing. The ditsy floral dress also comes in a full skirted style or a top or pencil skirt. No wonder, it's such a lovely print. I would pile on these 'stacking' rings (actually I'd probably put all four on one finger, so would maybe wear even more than that) and this little pink bag just finishes it off nicely. What do you think?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Daniel Mustio Metallic
Worn with: L.K. Bennett Rosa ditsy floral dress £265, Red Valentino pink Minaudiere bag £195 (sale), selection of Bouton stacker rings £65 each and Amore Argento lavender ring £195.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.