Thursday 10 July 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Chocolate Schubar Rip

Chocolate Schubar Rip pink sandal
Look, flats! I have actually styled flat sandals, whooooop! I'll admit I changed my mind on the shoes about half a dozen times but then these appeared and seemed so right. Yes, it's another flamingo outfit, but with flamingo-pink shoes, it was obvious. The shoes are Rip by Chocolate Schubar (nope, me neither) and reduced to £27.30. This dress is another sale gem (down to £35) and I just love the colours in it and of course that photographic print of the flamingos. Unfortunately it appears to have sold out since I prepared this post, so get thee to Coast to find it. Do you like this too?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Chocolate Schubar Rip
Worn with: Coast flamingo print dress £35 (sale), Guess satchel £95.20 and blue sunglasses New Look £4.99.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.