Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day 988 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Irregular Choice Mouse Trap cat heels
Shoes: Cream 'Mouse Trap' Irregular Choice 

Happy Tuesday! How are you all? I'm feeling thankful that my iron infusions are (hopefully) over and that I didn't feel icky yesterday at my final one. It seems I'm getting the hang of the cannula at the last gasp!
I'll get a blood test in a couple of weeks and we'll see where I'm at and if it's been helpful (certainly haven't noticed a change for the better yet). The nurses (and patients) are a little disappointed they aren't going to see my fancy shoes anymore. I hadn't thought I'd been wearing particularly brilliant ones (quite literally been grabbing the first (and comfiest) shoes I can find and throwing on a dress), so I think had I worn these statement heels, they'd have been hyperventilating! I still haven't got round to a full blog post on these little kitties (I took the photos months ago with the best intentions), but you can see the details here. They have fine knit uppers and the strap fastens with Velcro (I can't quite get it fully across, although my feet were feeling particularly swollen this day). On the front straps are two little mice and then the adorable cat heel, complete with real ribbon around it's neck. I love the vintagey feel of the cat, it's very Paul & Joe looking isn't it?  There's contrasting bow print fabric for the platform and I was pleasantly surprised with the neon flashes of colour throughout the uppers when I saw them for the first time in real life.  What do you think?

Fit: A little tight at first, but no need to go up a size.  Velcro strap.  4 3/4" heel and 3/4" platform.
Comfort:  Don't foresee any problems with these.   Irregular Choice Mouse Trap cat heels Irregular Choice Mouse Trap mice toes Irregular Choice Mouse Trap cat heel

12 comments :

  1. Oh, these do look a lot cuter than I thought from the website, but I'm holding out for the Bambi ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long to go ; ) I just wish I'd had the chance to wear these during summer, they'll probably have to wait until next year given my current health.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I need these shoes in my life as well as the unicorn and rabbit ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all fabulous. Wait until the next 'statement' heel comes out and see what you think of them 'wink wink'!

      Delete
  3. The mice are my favourite detail. Glad the infusions went okx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes the mice were a pleasant twist, so cute.

      Delete
  4. Awwww, you had me at the word 'mice'...
    I reaaaaaally like these!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gasped when I saw those cats! How can I live without those!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shoes (I think the mice in particular are super adorable and I just love them).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.