Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day 926 - It's Our Party We Can Do What We Want


Shoes: Black wedge 'Superstar' Bertie 

With my Monster High Monday makeup yesterday, I decided to keep that bright theme going into my outfit with these Barbie leggings.  As much as I love them, I struggle to find dresses (I own) that work well with them.  The majority of mine are already printed and/or too long to wear with leggings.  I did have on my maxi dress with sheer black skirt originally, but I didn't like it so changed into this dip hem one last minute.  Can't say I was enthralled with it either, but I loved my Bertie boots with the leggings.  Then again, they make everything look fierce!  I really needed to wash my hair but had to wait in for a parcel, so that's why it's all tied up (and looking very dishevelled after my wee walk in the sunglasses pic).  Weather wise, we've had a bit of a reprieve since the wintry weekend and it's brightened which is pleasant.    

Wearing:  Heart print dip hem dress Primark, Barbie leggings Miss Selfridge, cardigan Bonmarche, Fafi scarf MAC, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

7 comments :

  1. Love the Barbie leggings and it's a good thing those shoes have zips; what a pain it would be if they didn't and you had to unbuckle them every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes and they look amazing with those barbie leggings! :))Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style and outfit, everything goes well togethter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tights! <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.