Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 934 - I Don't Know How You Do What You Do


Shoes: Peach 'Take A Bow' Irregular Choice 

Bit of a colour clash with the hair and peach of this outfit, but I rarely (if ever) have hair to harmonise with peach. Hence why although I own some lovely peachy items, I don't wear them often. The jacket is quite boxy and unfortunately detracts from the lovely waist on this dress, but sometimes you feel like a change from a black cardigan. This was one of those days.  I love the dress, it's a really good fit for me and the kissing birdies are so cute! The shoes are fabulous too, quite an old style from Irregular Choice and one I can remember lusting after for ages before I finally got this pair. I'm getting used to the shorter hair...this is almost as long as it goes (a teensy bit longer when straight).  I'm also becoming obsessed with this beautiful sparkly eyeshadow I've been wearing this week (the lightest colour in the Dior Mystic Metallics '384 Bonne Etoile' quad). It's sooooo pretty!  

Wearing: Kissing birds dress, bolero and leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size, just over 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

6 comments :

  1. Omg I love your little jacket. .. I've been wanting to find a top or t shirt with this kind of embroidery/detail on it. Might have to look out on ebay for this lovely little item xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they made it in other colours at the time...think red and teal. A few years old now.

      Delete
  2. Love the little birdies on the dress and that jacket is very cute too. I also think these two pieces look great together and with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is really pretty and matches the heels so well, I don't think I've seen that style before - are they recent? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.