Friday 10 May 2013

Day 874 - I Can Stay Right Here Forever In Your Arms


Shoes: Hessian 'Can't Touch This' Irregular Choice 

Last post from my trip.  I expected to be rushed and half made up this day, but I actually woke earlier than usual and managed to get dressed and packed before breakfast.  I would've loved to have gone shopping in Glasgow, but other than a quick trip to check out the Barbie stuff in Miss Selfridge and pick up some food, I wasn't able for it.  You may recall I posted on Pink Haired Princess about this Barbie dress, well I wanted to check it out in person.  The 16 looked tiny and actually the whole row of dresses looked practically the same size, so I didn't even bother to try it on.  It's made from a thicker material than I imagined and there was a little stretch to it, but not a great deal (certainly not enough for me to even contemplate trying it).  It was so small I pulled out three size 16's just to check, then when I measured them against the 8, there was literally (and at most) a 1cm difference between the two.  How ridiculous is that? That's 2.5mm per size!  Perhaps I'd have had a different opinion if I'd tried it, but I seriously doubt it would've gone over my head never mind anything else!  Generally the prints were much brighter than I thought and I'm sure I'd fit the striped tee (made from a thinner material than I expected), as an alternative to the dress.  

Wearing:  Neon floral dress H By Henry Holland (worn with belt taken from another dress), leggings and cardigan Primark, Mischief sunglasses Irregular Choice, nude quilted bag Love Moschino, frog ring Miss Selfridge, pig, rabbit and unicorn rings (just seen) and unicorn pearl necklace Topshop, other rings my Granny's.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle, 4" perspex heel.
Comfort: Difficult to buckle up but no other issues.

6 comments :

  1. Shoes to match your hair :D XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these shoes are amazing! I LOVE them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that PIGGIE ring:)) (one of my biggest regrets that I didn't buy it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You only found a damaged one instore didn't you? Such a pity, it's so cute!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.