Monday 20 May 2013

Day 877 - I Got Skills, I Can Dance All Night In Five Inch Heels


Shoes: Blue cortesan robot Irregular Choice 

I'm still chasing my tail, this outfit is from last Thursday.  I had a dentist appointment and it was a nice day, so I took the opportunity to finally wear my cat print maxi dress.  The shoes were a bit of a last minute decision and I probably wouldn't have put bright turquoise with the green cat eyes, had I thought about it carefully.  However, I was rushing (as usual) and wanted comfortable shoes and after the robot ankle strap popped open, I pulled them out and wore them without.  The dress is super comfy and I like that it's plain enough to style different ways.  Before I left the dentist, she said another of the dentists had been asking (via their computer I think) where I got my wonderful shoes from because she wants a pair.  I had to tell her there was little chance of finding them these days other than eBay.  I don't think I've ever been to the dentist without someone commenting on my shoes!

Wearing:  Cat face maxi dress ASOS, leopard cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, pony ring and pearl ring gifts, bee ring Primark, turquoise ring my Granny's, earrings Mawi, polka dot and pearl bag Gossipi.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel. I ordered a size up at the time and they're not hugely roomy on me.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.