Thursday 6 December 2012

Day 771 - I'm Really, Really Getting Into Your Freak Show

Shoes: Black 'Toad In the Hole' Irregular Choice 

I was keen to get out for some fresh air even although it rained all day-so I dressed mainly for the elements and broke out the 'big guns', yep Toad In The Hole are back!!  I'm thrilled about that!  I'm planning a little piece on my new Pearl Lowe dresses I got recently and this is one of them.  I feel like I've been wearing tonnes of black recently, so this bright tomato red made a pleasant change.

Wearing:  Red floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, cardigan Bonmarche, coat and hat Primark.
Fit: True to size, inside zip, so no need to undo all the laces. Heel 4 3/4" and platform 1 3/4".
Comfort: No issues with these.

6 comments :

  1. Awwww. the Pearl Lowe dress looks really nice! I am tempted to buy that dress. I love red and I love the length!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very demure length on this and the other floral one.

      Delete
  2. I love the ditsy floral print. So glad to hear those boots have zips, I couldn't bear with having to untie all them laces! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thankfully it's just the top bit around the hooks that need redone each time.

      Delete
  3. Looks like such a cozy look! The boots must fit well, huh? Cause they look lovely~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes a great fit and sooo cosy, completely fur lined all around the leg and foot.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.