Monday 31 December 2012

Day 787 - It's About Time That We Turned Out The Lights

Shoes: Indigo ankle boot 'Blunt' Feud 

Happy New Year...almost! I managed to get dressed and go out for some fresh air today, long overdue (been an entire week since I left the house)! It was pretty darn chilly, but at least it was dry. I'm not doing anything special for New Year, so have been busy blogging tonight, which has been quite good fun actually! I hope you all have a fab Hogmanay and wish you health, happiness and pretty shoes for 2013!

Wearing: Frida dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, black leggings and hat Primark, black cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: Concealed platform 1 1/4", heel 5 1/4". True to size, slip on.
Comfort: Boy were these comfy today, a really nice heel height too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.