Wednesday 5 December 2012

Day 770 - While Dancing We'll Kiss, Like There's No Tomorrow

Shoes: Red Blythe 'Dice' Irregular Choice

You'll have to use your imagination a little with this outfit today.  Dad was in the attic bringing down the Christmas decorations and therefore there are piles of boxes obstructing my view to the mirror, so no full-length pic.  You've seen the dress before though, so it's nothing new.  I'm so excited I get to wear these boots again-I absolutely adore them.  They are comfortable too (very padded underfoot), which is always a bonus.  I had an entirely different outfit in mind for today, then at the last minute this dress and the boots just came together. It was quite icy outside though, so after nearly losing my walking stick a couple of times to icy puddles, I decided the road was safer to walk on!

Wearing: Bird print dress Dorothy Perkins, black leggings, spotty coat and hat all Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: True to size, just over 4 1/4" heel and small concealed platform, lace up.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.