Thursday 20 January 2011

Day Three Hundred & Fifty Eight - Strapping!

Shoes: Nude 'Bondaged Up' knee high boots Poste Mistress at Office

I was actually up and out early today, so I have no idea why I didn't get this posted earlier. My entire day has just gone!

Wearing: Dorothy Perkins floral dress, black leggings, cardi etc and my new horse print coat from Primark.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, true to size, adjustable strapping and buckles.
Comfort: Ok these took around 20 minutes to get on and 15 minutes to get off and I ripped the fabric when doing so (it's not been my day). They are comfy but it takes ages to get the strapping the way you want and once you do, you can't keep it like that because they won't come off.

5 comments :

  1. I loooove these; if they were flat I would've snapped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely boots! they're very Vivienne Westwood - i like the look of the coat as well - how is the fit and what style of coat is it if you don't mind me asking? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah very VW! The coat has quite a full skirt, long sleeves, v neck, single breasted, side pockets and a tie belt. I found it a good size for me, slightly more generous compared to my other coats from Primark actually. I'll try and post a pic on PHP, it was £21 btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks will have to have a look next time I'm in primark! I heard that their makeup is also quite good so am gonna try and check it out this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried their makeup yet, always tempted then stop myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.