Thursday 6 January 2011

Day Three Hundred & Forty Seven - You Compleat Me

Shoes: Brown and black fur shoe boot Miss Selfridge

I didn't realise it was still icy in places today, so had to cut my walk short. This is the first time I've worn these shoes and when you're wearing platforms you can't really 'feel' the ground, so I wasn't going to take any chances. I hope nobody was watching me walking back to the house, the concentration and tiny steps I took looked ridiculous I'm sure! Some extra outfit shots today-hopefully gives you a better idea of the dress.

Wearing: Peach pleated dress Primark, black satin slip, black leggings and the usual layers for outdoors!Fit: A little snug in length, but not enough to warrant going up a size. Adjustable buckle fastenings, 11cm heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: I didn't walk very far, but they seem fine to me.

2 comments :

  1. those boots look really cosy, i am still not sure where i stand on the sheepskin boots thing..my mum recently purchased some awful ones which may have been the reason for my unsure-ness (which i don't think is a word!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, some are a bit naff for my taste-I've not fully embraced that shearling trend! My Mum was going nuts about these, they are exactly what she's looking for, but she wants a flat pair-which I'm sure will end up ugly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.