Tuesday 9 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Fifty Six - Pump It

I'm totally running behind today and really can't be bothered doing much! Thinking of going shopping tomorrow, not that I need anything, I just want a wee nosey round the shops! Although when have you ever known me to come home empty handed?! These shoes were in my opinion the style that put Matalan footwear on the map. I've been left disappointed with their latest collection, but they have managed to pull out some stunners in their time. I can't say I'm as in love with these now as when I bought them a few years back, but I certainly got my wear out of them at the time.
Black patent and ribbon shoes Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.