Thursday 11 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Fifty Eight - Mix It Up

I'd say my look today is Alice in Wonderland meets Jenny Humphrey (Gossip Girl) by way of Sarah Jessica Parker! I'm wearing a t-shirt that I bought yesterday...yes a t-shirt! The queen of dresses now owns a t-shirt! Whatever next? Jeans? Flat shoes? No, I think that's maybe taking it too far! Onto today's shoe, if you had to pick a shoe to define you, mine would have to be the peep-toe shoe boot. A lot of people don't like the idea of a boot with no toe, but I've always been really fond of that odd mix and own countless pairs, making it probably my signature look. This particular pair are one of my favourites, they are so slim and fit like a dream and the gorgeous pink sole and heel adds a little flash of colour.
Black snakeskin peep toe shoe boot with pink heel and sole ASOS

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.