Wednesday 17 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Sixty Four - Seriously?

Sorry it's later than usual, I've been so busy today and haven't really stopped. I didn't go out and I actually couldn't in these boots because they are very uncomfortable. I tried them on in the shop and was wearing tights and you know when your toes curl under and you can't straighten them out? I thought without tights, at home, they would be fine, but I reckon they are too small, which is annoying seeing as I can't take them back. Other than that, they are totally cute although I never thought I'd ever wear DM style boots!
Pink patent 'Minx' heeled boots Office

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.