Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Fifty - Celebration!

Wowee, can't believe I've managed to get to Day 150. 150 different pairs of shoes, that's something! I made a list today of the shoes in my room that I haven't yet worn. There's enough for another 2-3 months, although it will get much harder as many of them are those 'special occasion' shoes that you can't wear 'every day' and I've been consciously saving them incase I do have an occasion for which they are required. So if anyone spots me in Tesco in a couple of months wearing glittery, 5" strappy sandals then you know why!
Wearing beautiful wine 'Whitney' platforms with stitch detail Irregular Choice and customised leggings Primark.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.