Tuesday 7 November 2017

Day 1124 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing Irregular Choice Miss Piggy sandals with Disney Muppets tights
Shoes: Irregular Choice Muppets Original Diva 

Oh my goodness, I am so in love with this combination! I haven't bought any of the patterned tights IC have made before, mostly because I was too fat for them, but whenever I laid eyes on the Muppets ones on launch day, I had to try them (and hoped they would fit now). It's a lot more than I'd normally pay for tights, but these are very, very good quality.
They are thick, very stretchy and don't have any annoying lines (i.e. down the side) where the print stops and starts. They are seriously opaque, which I love (soooo not shaving my legs if I don't have to) and in my opinion they are worth the splurge. I'm still going to be super paranoid about snagging them, but in saying that, I have cheap, thin Primark tights that are still going strong, so hopefully I'll be alright.  As for the shoes, well they are just lovely. In terms of style and shape, they maybe aren't as crazy as some of the other Muppets styles, but they are fun and colourful. They fit like a glove too. Definitely the best fit I've had in a shoe in a while. The one thing that concerned me with Miami (a similar style) was the strap interfering (overlapping) with the flamingo on the side. The strap on Original Diva is shorter, so Miss Piggy isn't at all covered for me this time. I also found the fit slightly different as I recall Miami being quite generous, these like I said are just perfectly true to size.  The buckle is fiddly. I really love the heart shape to look at, but I do find it a little troublesome to pull the strap through once fastened. I just have one more pair of Muppets shoes left to show you and you can click here for the Fierce Piggy ankle boots and the Louder! Louder! furry Animal heels from last week.  Use the link above and code PUMPKIN217 for 20% off Original Diva or indeed any of the other Muppets styles.

Wearing: The Muppets tights Irregular Choice.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, very small concealed platform or very padded sole depending on how you look at it!  True to size, adjustable buckle fastening.
Comfort: Don't foresee any issues with these. front view wearing t-bar Miss Piggy sandals with Muppets tightsside view wearing Irregular Choice Original Diva Miss Piggy shoes and colourful Muppets tightsback view wearing applique Miss Piggy sandalsback view wearing Irregular Choice Original Diva Miss Piggy suede heelscrossed legs wearing Miss Piggy sandals and Disney Muppets Irregular Choice tightsclose up of Irregular Choice Original Diva Miss Piggy shoe on foot with Muppets tightswearing Irregular Choice Disney Muppets tights and Miss Piggy shoes

2 comments :

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaaa, don't these look spectacular together!! Seriously cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh! That tight and shoe combo is perfect! I think these shoes are my fave from the 4 you got, which surprises me actually as I LOVE animal. I think the colour of these just sing to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.