Friday 3 November 2017

Day 1123 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing fur heeled Irregular Choice Muppets Animal Louder Louder red shoes
Shoes:  Irregular Choice Muppets Louder! Louder!

I'm sorry this post is later than intended.  I've had two days of internet so slow, it was almost non-existent.  It was a nightmare as I just couldn't do anything, it wouldn't open anything, images wouldn't load, flash certainly wouldn't work and it never once properly lost connection ("there are no issues with your connection", I beg to differ matey)! So yeah, you know when you get the rage, like THE rage, I was at that point.  It was either me or the laptop about to be launched out the window, it was so frustrating.  Then yesterday afternoon, it just reverted back to normality.  So weird.  Something was definitely amiss somewhere and it wasn't anything to do with my laptop.  Also next day deliveries that don't arrive next day....I don't get it.  It's not a complex concept, you pay for it, you order before the cut-off, then they take 2 days to deliver it, just because they feel like it.  What?  If I can have another moan, winter.  Ok, I quite like it, I enjoy the run-up to Christmas, I don't mind seeing decorations and hearing Christmas tunes, but the lack of daylight, I can't stand it.  I forget every single year, how ridiculously early it gets dark (currently just before half 4 here) and that I have a very small window of opportunity in which to take photos for the blog.  I don't have the patience for it.  Anyway moany moan over, let's talk Muppet shoes!  You can find my Miss Piggy ankle boots here and today it's the turn of Animal. 
We were introduced to this furry heel in the summer collection and I loved it, so I knew I wanted these too.  Doing my not at all scientific 'guess the fit by looking at stock photos' routine, I suspected these would run large, but ordered my usual size.  I really expected them to slip off the heel, as has been the way lately, but no, they are actually quite snug.  Not enough for me to size-up, but there's not a whole lot of room.  Quite a hard shoe and immediately I felt the top digging into my foot (behind his eyebrows).  I'm not going to size up, I think they would be too big, but you may wish to for comfort if that front section bothers you.  They left an indentation on my foot in the 10 minutes it took to take these photos, but I'm hoping they soften with wear and I might try to stretch them a little with thick socks too.  Length wise they are fine.  I'll obviously review these in more detail on Pink Haired Princess when my props eventually arrive, so look out for that.  If you fancy these with 20% off, click the link above and use code PUMPKIN217 

Wearing:  Leopard print tights (old, similar here), Animal Was Here bag Irregular Choice.
Fit:  4 1/2" heel and small 1/2" platform.  Tight across the top of the front, generally a snug fit all over, but I didn't size up.
Comfort:  The front is a bit uncomfortable just now, it needs softening.  Heels are relatively chunky (underneath the fur), so I find them really comfortable.  wearing Irregular Choice Muppets red peep toe shoes with glitter platformclose up wearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal Louder Louder shoesfront view wearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal Louder Louder peep toeswearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal red peep toeswearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal heels with gold glitter Louder appliquewearing leopard print tights and red fur Muppets Animal heelsback view wearing Irregular Choice Muppets shoes  showing Animal louder gold glitter applique sidesback view wearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal red furry heelsholding Irregular Choice Muppets Animal bag wearing animal red fur shoeswearing Irregular Choice Muppets Animal shoes and handbag on floor

1 comment :

  1. These are definitely my favourite ones apart from the more pinky flats!!! They are just so funky and brash!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.