Sunday 6 November 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus 3

cinderella lucifer and gus shoes irregular choice
Hello, today I have the final outfit in my trio this week for these shoes. This is my high end look and I've gone a bit more casual because both my plus size outfit and high street look were quite dressy.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus £115, with Gus on one toe and Lucifer on the other. I started my outfit with this coat, which I've been drooling over for weeks. It's got the prettiest floral print and is just all-round lovely. You're bound to be thinking "this doesn't look casual", as it is quite formal, but I'd say this outfit is bang smack in the middle of casual and dressy.  I dressed the coat down, teaming it with these plain black velvet jeans and I also found this checked shirt which has a really interesting collar detail, treading the border between casual and formal. I finished with this adorable little glitter clutch, wrapped up like a Christmas present. I'm totally ringing in Christmas early this year, the excitement is real right now, it's just happening and I can't help it! What do you think of this outfit? A little twist on my usual style. Which has been your favourite set this week?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus 3
Worn with: Floral coat, collar tartan shirt, velvet jeans, glitter parcel clutch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.