Thursday 3 November 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus 2

irregular choice lucifer & gus shoes cinderella
Hello, today I have my plus size outfit for you. You can find my high-street post from yesterday here.
The shoes I'm styling this week are Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus £115 from the recent Cinderella collection. My plus size outfit consists of this mesh dress in a lovely berry shade. I think I'm correct in saying it's just the main body that's lined, from that top seam below the neckline. Certainly you can see the bottom portion is sheer, but I think the neckline and sleeves are too, but it's hard to tell, even on the model. It's not actually doing much for me here if I'm honest, but it looked really pretty on the model, which caught my eye. I am a fan of the colour and it works well with these pumps. I'd add some sort of fur stole, I finished this one off with a pretty key brooch, which I enlarged so you could see the detail. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Lucifer & Gus 2
Worn with: Berry mesh spot dress, cream fur stole and key brooch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.