Thursday 6 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Rabbit (Cream)

Topshop Rabbit cream fluffy sandal
Ooh I love this look today. I know I've been sticking to dark colours lately, but this gorgeous pastel outfit just came together and I adore each piece individually and together. The shoes are Topshop 'Rabbit' fur sandals £58. They also come in black here.  I'm liking the skinny double straps and the chunky (hello 'walkable') heel and of course the fluff is Clueless and Sophia Webster rolled into one.  Win, win!  I picked this beautiful gold and pink lace pencil skirt from Topshop and this stunning embellished cardigan from Miss Selfridge along with that amazing shaggy coat.  I couldn't resist adding the little chocolate coin clutch from New Look.  I actually updated my original post on the NL clutch bags, with a new version coming soon (it's right at the bottom of the post), before you click it, can you guess what it could be?  How do you like this look?

 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Topshop Rabbit (Cream)
Worn with:  Mongolian fur and suede coat £200 and embellished peach cardigan £39 both Miss Selfridge, Topshop limited edition lace pencil skirt £98 and New Look chocolate coin clutch bag £12.99.     

4 comments :

  1. I love the coat and the wee clutch bag (I was thinking about buying it but in the end I bought the chocolate bar clutch instead).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide which one to get, still waiting for the unicorns!

      Delete
  2. I reeeally love these shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, they had peachy nude ones too, but they've since sold out online.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.