Sunday 9 November 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Nando Muzi Spike Court

Nando Muzi Spike Court Shoe
A bit of a conundrum this week for my luxe The Shoe Girl Styles It.  I spied these trousers last week but in the end went for the cat pair, so I wanted to use the rhino print this time.  When I styled them, I realised the outfit was beginning to look very similar to last time and I thought that might be a bit repetitive.  So instead I've chosen two looks for you, using the same trench and trousers but switching up the tops and shoes.  On the right are the spiked courts by Nando Muzi £147 above (sale, they also come in a rose gold).  As the trousers are slightly cropped, it really shows off shoes like these and I think they are rather amazing.  I teamed the Orla Kiely camel coloured trousers and coat (for an extra 10% off both items use code 10EXTRA until 17th November) with this cute grey fox jumper.  While the outfit on the left has a nice contrast between the berry colours and navy rhinos.  This fine knit cardi by Manoush features a lovely frilled hem and the Paul & Betty courts £187 are the perfect match.  Eagle eyes will spot that they are the same style as the grey pair last week, thus why I felt I was cheating you a bit if I chose them again!  The elegant shape is just so pretty that I wouldn't be surprised if I pick them again and again (I shouldn't even mention they come in loads of colours and plain or patent leather too).  I finished that look with a large DSquared2 brooch.  I do love the spiked shoes, though I think the berry tones win me over in the other outfit.  Which is your fave?
 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Nando Muzi Spike Court
Worn with:  Orla Kiely rhino trousers £99 (sale, see code above for an additional 10% off Coggles Outlet) and trench coat £179 (sale, see code above for an additional 10% off Coggles Outlet).  Manoush cardigan £118 (sale), Dsquared2 pearl brooch £108, Maison Kitsune fox jumper £291.  

4 comments :

  1. I bought the CUTEST fox jumper recently AND some fox tights, I loved fox themed items! The outfits are really cute and I totally didn't notice the trousers being the same!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, I love foxy things too. BooHoo have some lovely things this season, I adore their fox cardigan but not sure I'd fit it.

      Delete
  2. I like both, but the berry outfit is my favorite--I always respond more to reds than neutrals. Though I do prefer the spikes heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep same here, love the spikes, but the berry outfit.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.