Sunday 29 June 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Sophia Webster Nicole

Sophia Webster Nicole
Our luxe edition last week was sheer decadence, so I've gone for something more simple this time. I could style these Sophia Webster 'Nicole' sandals (£422) a million ways if I'm honest, as the style and colours just lend themselves to anything and everything. They have a 4 1/4" leopard print heel to match the back and a coral patent strap across the toes. I love the bold simplicity of this dress and well the clutch is obviously something I adore. The earrings are strange ones for sure, but add a little something!
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Sophia Webster Nicole
Worn with: Black 'Sihu' dress Vivienne Westwood Anglomania (exclusive to My-Wardrobe) £295, Alice + Olivia unicorn clutch £124 and Carven clip on ball earrings £28 (sale). What do you think of this look? As always, you can share using the social media buttons below.

4 comments :

  1. I love that unicorn bag and the heels are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeally think I need to invest in a pair of SW heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them small fitting, usually narrow in the toe, so that's something to bear in mind (I've had 3 pairs).

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.