Monday 30 June 2014

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Carvela Australia

Carvela Australia
A bold cobalt blue peep toe today, in the shape of these Carvela 'Australia' £96, with a small platform and 5" heel.  They've currently got 20% off (plus an extra 10% off for today only with the purchase of two sale items, code EVENMORE) or there's a nude/pink patent pair with 10% off at the same link. I had this skirt saved in my favourites from the previous week and was debating whether pairing it with these shoes was a little 'cobalt overkill' and just too matchy, but I think once you bring in the other pastel shades, it works. I have to add I am sooooo ridiculously in love with this bag, I want it desperately. The new season 'Charming' girls are as gorgeous as ever.  Overall, I really love this look.  What do you think?
 The Shoe Girl Styles It: Carvela Australia
Worn with: Topshop cobalt leather pencil skirt £70 (sale), New Look pink Marilyn Monroe t-shirt £14.99 and green retro sunglasses £4.99 and Love Moschino motorcycle shoulder bag £143.

4 comments :

  1. I want everything about this outfit. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pencil skirt, I have a v similar one from F_F which I need to wear more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this one, it's a shame plus size retailers don't often work with leather or even make pencil skirts.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.